Are you a person that sees the glass as half empty or half full? Either way, have you ever wondered why this is so?
Do you suffer from Empty Nest Syndrome? Are you depressed? Are you stressed or angry? No one wants to feel these negative emotions, but sometimes you’re just not sure how to turn it around. Or maybe you just want to be able to teach others the secrets to having more happiness in their life.
Whether this is describing you, or someone you know, learn how to make a positive change, live your life happy and learn how to help others do the same.
The time has come to change our approach to mental health and happiness. Too many statistics reflect a society in a state of mental decline.
- Since 1988, the use of antidepressants has gone up nearly 400%
- Depression is predicted to be the second leading illness throughout the world by 2020
Hapacus has worked closely with scientists on the forefront of happiness research to create a course that presents the findings pouring out of this new field in a way that is interesting and relevant. Psychologists, neuroscientists, economists, and biologists have discovered key concepts that help us improve our happiness
Classes in the science of happiness are now available. Ground-breaking concepts are taught in a four-week Hapacus course and include the following:
- Our brains are not built to make us happy, they are built to help us survive.
- Survival instincts often derail our efforts to be happy.
- Forgiveness decreases negative emotions while gratitude increases positive emotions.
- Overthinking (rumination) can trap us in downward spirals.
- Monitoring our Positivity Ratio can help us manage difficult times.
The Hapacus program is built upon a unique adult-learning model designed to help each participant own the course material in a way that will ensure lasting change.
Let me help you through this Journey , in a way that is enjoyable and fun, and take a Hapacus course with me. Learn how to live your life happy! Like me, you may just discover that a new passion will be discovered and you’ll want to become a Hapacus Teacher and spread more Happiness one person at a time!
CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS GREATER HAPPINESS.
If you’d like to read a FREE Introduction to “The Happiness Journey”, just scroll to the bottom of this page, or go to the Home page, and sign in. The FREE Introduction will be downloaded to you!